Tumblr: spreading the world apart, one group at a time.
all of this is either fake or blown out of proportion to make social justice people look bad lol… “real justice glados” Lol….
This is all fake or blown out of proportion?
Let’s take this one at a time.
- You’re correct, this is likely a troll.
- There are numerous people [SJWs] on tumblr that believe the same as anon, and have said similar things to anon. This is not fake nor blown out of proportion.
- Could this be fake? Possibly. But it just as possibly could be real, and nothing about it screams false.
- Tumblr love love loves to split up everything into white, and “POC”. You can’t deny it.
- See 2.
- Here’s the original post. OP sure doesn’t seem like a faker to me.
- Guess what? I’m Japanese- I have a Japanese citizenship, I speak fluent Japanese, and my mother is native Japanese. I saw shit like that all. over. tumblr. after Lavigne’s video came out. As I’m more Nikkei than full Japanese, I decided to go investigate Japanese websites to see people’s opinions. Their verdict? More or less along the lines of the seventh and eighth posts.
- I couldn’t find the original posts for the ninth and tenth posts. Number ten could be fake. Number nine could go either way, but it certainly seems real enough, There’s plenty of people on tumblr whining about people celebrating Day of the Dead, some of it justified [when people aren’t doing it correctly with respect] some of it not [you’re not Mexican therefore you can’t celebrate].
Congratulations for sticking your head in the sand and ignoring the problems in your movement.
- Mod Jesus